Slightly-Crazy-DudeSlightly-Crazy-Dude

AIM
CRdudeAZY

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Simply amazing.

I don't think I need to share any more thoughts on the matter.

XenoSquad XenoSquad

Impressive.

The only real faults I can find about this game was that it was too short, your men ended up overpowered and the final mission was just so fucking tedious.

You still get a 5 and 10 though.

Best game I've played for a long time.

Protector IV Protector IV

Well done Sir.

I rarely play games nowadays and when I do I'm always scouring the 'Defence Games' Section of NG. I'm glad to say that after 3 Hours 22 Minutes and 19 Seconds of playing this game it's now probably my favourite defence game I've played on Newgrounds.

It reminds me of games like FF Tactics and whatnot, it's a great "Time waster" (I say time waster, when I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent playing it.) and I think I'll be playing it for a few days more at least.

Thanks for submitting the game here because I never visit Kongregate because it's a shitty site to be honest.

Well done on an awesome game.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Thoroughly good game.

Quite tricky at some parts, but I well enjoyed it. Great artwork, simple gameplay and it made me want to play the rest of your games.

Well done on a great game.

Feudalism Feudalism

Quite breathtaking.

The scope and detail of the world you've made here is quite awesome if i may be so bold.

At the start i found it a bit tough, but once i got the hand of it, it was enjoyable to say the least. I think i spent 3 hours playing last night, to take over the world, then about an hour today levelling up to 50 and getting my Warlord sorted out in his best gear/horse etc.

This is possibly the best RPG game i've played on Newgrounds, and i think it's already beaten Sinjids Battle Arena for quality by a mile. The depth of detail in the Armour/swords/helmets etc etc etc Is awesome, the 'special' weapons are great too. It takes a while to try and get everything to balance out, but i think i have an awesome little character on my hands now.

Graphics, sound, quality all awesome. Full marks for you.

One thing i did notice though, was at one point in the game i had dual weapons on a horse, which was awesome, but because i didn't know it was a bug at the time, i unequipped them to try and equip some better gear and lost the ability.

Make another one. Bigger, not neccesarilly better but with more levels, places to attack, maybe some secret items you can only get doing certain things, and you'll have the best game on the internet.

Props.

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

Fantastic.

As usual the Sketch Book Tour is awesome. I thank you from the heart of my bottom for letting me participate this year, and i swear to God, if i can participate next year, i'll actually put some effort into it.

This just oozes class.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

LOLSUP

Good job negro, well done.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I'm just glad it's done and I can finally get back to drinking again!

Black Sheep Acres Black Sheep Acres

Fire Chief Caught On The Lamb

In the case of the Arizona man who was arrested this weekend after being found in a neighbor's barn with his pants down and a gray lamb at his side. Leroy Johnson, a deputy chief with the Mesa Fire Department, was nabbed shortly after the neighbor's teenage daughter watched him drag the animal into the family barn Saturday afternoon. When later confronted, the 52-year-old Johnson, who apparently had been drinking, told the neighbor (who has the improbable name of Alan Goats), "You caught me Alan, I tried to fuck your sheep."

Johnson, was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct, and public sexual indecency. Along with releasing its report on the incident, the sheriff's office provided TSG with evidence photos of the poor lamb.

Sometimes, you just can't say the right things about a game Ninjer. Well done guys.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Go terri, go terri, go terri!!!

Steve Irwin walks into a bar with his pet crocodile by his side. He puts the croc up on the bar. He then turns to the astonished patrons and says, “I’ll make you a deal. I’ll open this croc’s mouth and place my genitalia inside. Then the croc will close his mouth for one minute. Then he’ll open his mouth and I’ll remove my genitalia unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink.”

The crowd murmured in unanimous approval. Steve stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the crocodile’s open mouth. The croc closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, Irwin grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the croc hard on the top of its head.

The croc opened his mouth and he removed his genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

Steve stood up again and made another offer. “I’ll pay anyone $100 who’s willing to give it a try.” A hush fell over the crowd.

After awhile, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly spoke up… “I’ll try it! Just don’t hit me too hard with the beer bottle!”

ROFL.

Great game and great idea. I dont get why people are bitching an moaning in all these reviews, although, it was fucking hilarious reading them. Mad props guys, on another fantastic addition to the portal.

RPS Blockade RPS Blockade

AWESOMECAKES!

My Sin By Paul Moore

A lonely lesbian, Autumn gets an education in Bdsm sex, when she joins the saucy college student, Cindy, and her friends at an S&M party. Seeing a girl being whipped by a dominant lesbian, Autumn discovers her own appetite for domination, and suddenly a whole new world of sexual possibilities lay before her. Autumn takes Cindy home and the pair become zealous lovers. Obsessed by Cindy’s submissive nature, Autumn becomes a cruel and controlling Domme, re-ordering the young woman’s life and turning her into a slavish sub. But can this kinky relationship survive Cindy’s talent for deception and Autumn’s desperate measures for control? A haunting D/s story with plenty of graphically depicted S&M sex.

More Info...