Slightly-Crazy-DudeSlightly-Crazy-Dude

AIM
CRdudeAZY

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

I dig this.

This is a fantastic wee cartoon. Almost made me feel sad for some strange reason.

I liked the continue button instead of the constant loop like those other cartoons.

Mad props dude, keep them coming :)

Lin's Dick Lin's Dick

Awesome.

I always wondered why there was a bulge in Lins pants, now I know the truth. It isn't a dead rat like she told me, it is infact a mighty mouse, top hat wearing dick.

I don't understand why she would be embarrassed by that. I mean, my dick only wears skirt.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

...Yeah.

I chuckled maybe three times. Not exactly what i was expecting.

Mindchambers was fucking genius though.

Tentacle Terror 2 Tentacle Terror 2

I wake up and see this, oh joy for morning wood!

Yet again, i'm not dissapointed by you guys, of all that is win in good in this world, this is certainly there.

Onic responds:

Andy, we all envy your morning, afternoon, evening, night, and daylight savings time wood.

Tentacle Terror Tentacle Terror

Beans.

Magic beans. Magic spectacular beans. Magic spactacular gooey beans!

I came 27 times watching this. You are a <b>GOD</b> among men Onic a motherfucking God.

Onic responds:

Jeez, I thought you'd like it...you didn't have to hurt my feelings :(

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

A very emotional movie.

It was very tastefully done, and your friend would be so proud. Thanks for sharing it with us.

the YuYu the YuYu

Shit shit SHIT!

This animation is great. The music was a bit shite in my opinion, because i dont like the Pogues at all, infact, i think they ar cumbog blargh spiders, but that doesnt detract from your animation skills. This was just happy in the pants stuff, bravo.

Drink Drank Drunk Drink Drank Drunk

If Jesus was alive, he'd want to meet you guys.

Quite possibly the greatest flash ive ever seen.

The singing, man... Alice has one of the best voices ever <3 Bob, he has the raspy ass english voice that compliments it so well <3

The song... what can i say about it.... i dont think theres words to actually explain what i want to, so im gonna say ;3Q4QKJHV4Q3VHJVRAFNRVARKJRA VEH HQKJE.

I love you guys.

Happy Dr0kn day.

PR - Pico Day PR - Pico Day

GOD AWESOME.

Joe, YOU ROCK! Pure, you're fucking insane!

One of the best flashes ever made, sure fire #1 top of the chart shit. I will masterbate to this flash often.

Evanescence - Solitude Evanescence - Solitude

I don't even know why i watched this....

But i'm glad i did. Quite the 'emotional' flash by some standards. It had good content, an out of kilter story line, about love and tragedy, above standard graphics and was done in a nice style. Well done, and i still don't know why i watched this :/

MarkArandjus responds:

Son of a bitch!
Where did you get that nick it's awsome :D

Yeah you're the 2d guy I respond to today that has sin city as a fav movie.

Okay that was offtopic.

I have to say this is a fiar review.
Quite uncompromising ^^

Other than that you watched it because it was your desteny. Now join me! And we can drunk the galaxy TOGETHER!